Grampians Partners in Recovery (GPIR) assists people with mental health concerns that are severe, persistent and require support from multiple agencies.
Navigation through the mental heath system can be confusing, as there are so many agencies and programs each offering different support and resources. Gaining access to the right resources can often be frustrating to say the least. Wouldn’t it be great if there was someone who could assist you with learning how to navigate the programs and overcome the hurdles, and help you to find your own way to recovery?
GPIR assists you, a loved one or someone you care for through your journey by:
- Explaining how to navigate the system
- Helping you to identify services available to all people, and connecting you to the ones that are right for you
- Supporting you to build on your own strengths and natural resources
- Assisting you to get your most urgent needs met
GPIR will team you with a Facilitator who will take the time to understand what you want assistance with and will be there for you throughout your recovery journey.
Does this sound like you?
- You live in the Grampians Medicare Local region (from Ballan up the Western Highway to the South Australian border, and from Ararat to Maryborough) See Map
- You experience the effects of mental illness which has a significant impact on your ability to maintain your wellbeing
- You have a range of needs that can’t be addressed by just one service
- You are willing to work with the GPIR Program
- If you are unsure if you qualify, or have any questions please call the GPIR enquiry line on 1800 056 400
How to get in touch with GPIR? Click Here