- Grampians PIR is not a crisis response service.
- Operating hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- If you are in immediate danger or it is an emergency, dial 000.
If you require out of hours support contact
- Loddon Campaspe / Southern Mallee Area Mental Health Service
- Beyond Blue
- Kids Helpline
- Grampians Area Mental Health Service
Support for ineligible age groups
- Early Psychosis Prevention and Intervention Centre
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service
- Aged Persons Mental Health Services
- Wimmera Uniting Care
- Mind Australia
- Grampians Community Health
- Bendigo Health
- Ballarat Community Health
- Grampians Medicare Local
- St Luke's Anglicare
- Hard Copy Referral Form [PDF 591 KB]Complete this form and return via fax, post or email it as an attachment.
- Electronic Referral Form [PDF 585 KB]Complete this form and return via fax, post or email it as an attachment.
- Central Highlands Mental Health Network Services Directory [PDF 537 KB]
- Local Connections - Resource Guide [PDF 599 KB]
- Regional Mental Health Services [PDF 134 KB]
- Regional support for families & carers (Mental health) [PDF 137 KB]
- Mental health fact sheets [PDF 171 KB]
- List of acronyms [PDF 122 KB]
- Community-based recovery [PDF 124 KB]